Nutrition is generally observed as an interconnection and a balance of essential supplies for humans such as food and nourishing liquids. Can be explained as the delivery of essential food, important for organisms and cells to keep on active. In science and human medication, nutrition is the science or action of consuming and utilizing food essence by which growth, refurbish and protection of the body are accomplished. It includes digestion, absorption, ingestion, and permeation. Nutrients are accumulated by the body in different forms and drawn upon in any occasion the food intake is not enough for health and growth. Read More
You are probably aware of the fact that good nutrition is necessary to good overall health, but you may not be aware of how much it can help your vision and the health of your eyes. If your nutritional efforts are focused on getting your recommended daily allowances, you may be missing out on some of the most important nutrients for your eyes. The right nutrients can protect you from vision loss and, for some people, even reverse it.
Lutein and Zeaxanthin Read More
Is living with moles or warts really ruining your quality of life? Do you wish there were natural
cures? Well today is your lucky day because there are! Actually, there are several ways to permanently remove moles, warts, and skin tags with natural methods. This may be shocking to some of you, as it was to me when I first learned of some of this information. I myself have struggled with moles since I was in middle school. I kept hoping that there would be some new scientific breakthrough, or an herb discovered from the Brazilian Rainforest which could cure my moles. Read More
Disorders of the gastrointestinal system, and especially those involving the rectum and anus, are a usual cause of embarrassing revelations. People who have these tend to be so conscious about it that they tend to keep it to themselves. One example of which is hemorrhoids. Fortunately, home hemorrhoid remedies are all over books and the Internet, making it easier for one to do research and manage hemorrhoids all by yourself. Read More
Heartburn can be cured by home remedies. In order to cure heartburn, try these home remedies and learn how to treat it and how to reduce your chances of getting heartburn. Heartburn is a common disease which is known by many names. Indigestion, bloating and dyspepsia are all other names of heartburn.
DEFINITION OF HEARTBURN:
Heartburn is a vague discomfort of chest or abdominal. It is often occurred after consuming food or liquids.
Upper abdominal heaviness or fullness
Feeling of burning sensation behind breastbone
Excessive belching or gas
Full feeling in abdomen
Sour or acid taste in mouth
Pressure or pain behind breastbone
Pain between shoulders or in neck that follows food
The exact or definite cause behind Heartburn is not known yet. Most symptoms of heartburn is related to drinking, eating, swallowing air, stress and emotional upset. Excessive drinking, eating and smoking are the most common causes of heartburn.
Heartburn can be cured or at least minimized by following a few, standard guidelines.
1. Do not smoke before or while eating food. Smoking causes to swallow small amounts of air. Amount of air form air pockets in the digestive track with the added pressure of food, which becomes the cause of heartburn. Smoking also slow down the ability of the body to digest food. So it is dangerous to smoke before or while eating. You need to avoid this habit in order to prevent heartburn.
2. Take a time and monitor which foods cause you to suffer heartburn. If you eliminate all these foods which cause heartburn (such as beans, cucumber, cabbage, and onions), your suffering of heartburn can minimize.
3. Try to sit in upright position, while eating at a dinner table.
4. Go for a walk after eating food. Walk will help stimulate the digestive system of your body.
5. Avoid chewing gum before eating. It also causes to swallow air.
6. Do not eat more then your hunger.
7. Avoid wearing restrictive or tight clothing.
8. Concentrate on your food and chew it thoroughly and slowly.
9. Avoid distracting your attention from your plate and thinking that how food which you are eating smells, how it taste and how it looks like.
10. Avoid consuming alcohol with food. Alcohol is also cause heartburn.
Through the use of antacids, many symptoms of heartburn can be relived this is one of the effective heartburn home remedies. Meditations are the treatment for many mild cases of heartburn. Meditation helps to absorb excess stomach acids and increase the rate of digestion food. Liquid antacids most often work better then pills or tablets to neutralize stomach.
Doctors also suggest their patients to keep a daily food diary. It helps them to monitor what food triggers are present in their daily life. When they find common triggers, they can eliminate foods one by one. Chocolate, fried and fatty foods and spices are common heartburn triggers.
1. Increase the use of ginger in food.
2. Digestive enzymes
3. Increase fiber
4. Add more water
5. Try tea
6. Go herbal